[Mailman-Users] mailman question concerning member limit

Frank Caltabiano bigfrank at digitalpath.net
Tue Mar 15 06:54:06 CET 2011

I have looked around and didn't find a definitive answer to my question
either in the FAQ's or web search.

I am maintaining a list using Mailman v2.1.12 and Windows 7.  I find that I
can only have 100 users to my list.  Mailman will not let me enter more than
100 users into it. From what I have read, it is possible to have many more
users than that.  I just don't know what to do or how to make the number
bigger.

I would greatly appreciate if I could get some help on this matter.  Thank
you in advance..

Frank