[Mailman-Users] Archives Link

Dennis Putnam dap1 at bellsouth.net
Mon Mar 21 13:47:29 CET 2011

Sorry. It was half time during one of the NCCA games I was watching and
in my haste I left out some details.

The error is 403 with this URL:
http://myhost.mydomain.com/pipermail/listname/

I've made no changes intentionally (wouldn't check_perms catch problems
here). Here are the requisite directory listings:

ls -l /var/lib/mailman
drwxrwsr-x  4 mail mail 1024 2011-02-23 04:55 archives/

ls -l /var/lib/mailman/archives
drwxrws--- 6 mail mail 1024 2011-02-23 04:55 private/
drwxrwsr-x 2 mail mail 1024 2011-02-23 04:55 public/