[Mailman-Users] ORIGINAL EMAIL NOT RECEIVED BUT REPLIES ARE

Michael Henry cgpiper1 at wowway.com
Wed Mar 23 01:19:22 CET 2011

I use Mailman 2.1.13 through a webhosting service (Host Monster).  I have
kept my lists to less than 100 members.  I believe my services are on a
shared server because I don't pay extra for a dedicated Server.  On several
occasions, when I send an email some people don't receive it.but if another
person responds with "reply all", the person(s) who didn't receive the
original message received the reply message.  On one occasion the domain
affected was an aol address and another was Comcast.  It doesn't appear to
happen all the time (at least as far as I know).  Any idea what the cause of
this might be?

Michael D. Henry