[Mailman-Users] using mailing list folder in archive template

Jason Fayre jfayre at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 16:38:42 CET 2011

Hello,
I am relatively new to Mailman.  I am administering a server with around
200 lists on it.  I am setting up Swish-e to provide searchable list
archives.  Each list has it's own search.  In the search form, I need to
be able to reference a cgi script.
Each list has its own cgi script in the mailman cgi-bin folder.  The
names of the cgi scripts are the same as the folder containing the
mailing list in mailman.
I thought I could just use %(listname)s in my templates to reference
this.  Unfortunately, this is returning the friendly list name, not the
name of the folder where the list resides.  I can change my cgi script
names if I need to, but I was wondering if there is a template tag I can
use to insert the name of the list as it appears in the mailman lists
directory.
Also, is there a list of the mailman tags that can be used in these
templates?
Thanks!