[Mailman-Users] How to disable notifications to moderator and owner of pending posts?

Mikael Jokela mikael.jokela at ursa.fi
Tue Aug 14 16:23:04 CEST 2012

Dear Mailman-users!

I have a list configuration question. I would like to totally disable
email notifications for a list regarding pending posts. The list
moderator or admin would login to the admindb page from time to time
regardless any notifications. The moderator and admin would get
notifications of membership requests and such but none of pending
posts.

I can't find a configuration parameter for this. How would you do this?

I'm using Mailman version 2.1.9 installed from CentOS5 RPM.

Cheers, Mikael