[Mailman-Users] Mailman Problems under OSX Lion

Geoff Shang geoff at QuiteLikely.com
Mon Aug 20 20:39:17 CEST 2012

On Mon, 20 Aug 2012, Brad Knowles wrote:

> I've got a copy of Mountain Lion server (it's only $20), and the code in
> question is Python, so it has to be shipped as source.  So, if we want
> their changes, it's easy enough to get them.

Actually, it doesn't have to be shipped as source.  They could ship just
the .pyc files.

But this doesn't mean it's not shipped as source.  Anyone with Apple
Server could confirm this one way or the other.

Geoff.