[Mailman-Users] Google Message Security (or similar) with Mailman

Andrew Hodgson andrew at hodgsonfamily.org
Fri Dec 7 20:03:39 CET 2012

Hi,

I saw some messages at the beginning of the year on this topic, but not sure if they ever got addressed.  I am looking at going with an email filtering service to protect Mailman traffic, as I am getting a lot of spam addressed to the request addresses which cause backscatter and NDRs bouncing.  My initial concern is regarding quarrentining of list traffic and how this is handled at the Postini end.

Any help greatfully received as always.
Thanks,
Andrew.