[Mailman-Users] Simplified mailman installation setup for corporate internal list server

Sriram Karra karra.etc at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 11:05:25 CET 2012

Having received no response, I proceeded to write the simple web interface
that I wanted (and described in my earlier mail as under). Replying to my
own mail here in the hope anyone else looking for something similar can
find it and possibly reuse this work.

The code is available on Github at:
https://github.com/skarra/GNU-Mailman-SSO Some screenshots and an overview
of the customizations can be seen here: