[Mailman-Users] No archive

Peter pc2a at pi4cc.nl
Thu Feb 23 21:25:48 CET 2012

Hi

I did upgrade from Debian5 to 6 and running mailman version 2.1.13
I have postfix running with aliases in mysql.
I move the aliases tabel to the new server
To move the list to the new server did the next steps:
newlist ping, give the needed info, add the members.

Then I import the old mbox files and create the archive with:
 bin/arch ping archives/private/ping.mbox/ping.mbox

So far so good.
I can send and receive  email to and receive them from the list.
I see the old archive, BUT there are no new emails archieved anymore

While creating the newlist I saw on the end to at the the aliass tabel:
ping:              "|/var/lib/mailman/mail/mailman post ping"
ping-admin:        "|/var/lib/mailman/mail/mailman admin ping"
ping-bounces:      "|/var/lib/mailman/mail/mailman bounces ping"
ping-confirm:      "|/var/lib/mailman/mail/mailman confirm ping"
ping-join:         "|/var/lib/mailman/mail/mailman join ping"
ping-leave:        "|/var/lib/mailman/mail/mailman leave ping"
ping-owner:        "|/var/lib/mailman/mail/mailman owner ping"
ping-request:      "|/var/lib/mailman/mail/mailman request ping"
ping-subscribe:    "|/var/lib/mailman/mail/mailman subscribe ping"
ping-unsubscribe:  "|/var/lib/mailman/mail/mailman unsubscribe ping"

But how can I handle this in mysql?

I use the old style:
ping at example.com     ping at lists.example.com
ping-admin at example.com     ping-admin at lists.example.com