[Mailman-Users] mail message to list disappears

Peter STUMPF Peter.STUMPF at unoosa.org
Wed Jan 18 22:07:39 CET 2012

I've sent again a message to be able to trace the actions on the server. The only file which got touched was the config.pck, the config.pck.last and the request.pck. Everything else didn't receive an updated timestamp. the 'in', 'out' and 'virgin' do have the date of today, but the time is set to '8:00'.

The list does have an archive, which used to work fine - but none of the messages I had sent since I'm experiencing the problems found its way to the archive.

Thanks for your kind support!

https://twitter.com/#!/UN_SPIDER

Peter Stumpf