[Mailman-Users] Help! How to quell list address in personalised messages

Geoff Shang geoff at QuiteLikely.com
Mon Jul 2 17:02:42 CEST 2012

Hi,

A bit urgent.

I thought I'd turn on personalisation for an announce list I'm putting
together, in order to have the person's address in the To field instead of
the list address.  The box will only be used for this list and messages
wil only go out about once a month, so performance isn't an issue.

But when I turned on full personalisation and got my Email address in the
To field, the list address got sent in the Cc field.

Is there any way I can stop this?   I want to keep people from trying to
post to the list.  I will close other doors as well but there's really no
need for people to see the list address.

Geoff.