[Mailman-Users] more questions about Yahoo feedback loop and abuse complaints

Geoff Shang geoff at QuiteLikely.com
Sat Jun 16 20:51:03 CEST 2012

On Sat, 16 Jun 2012, Larry Stone wrote:

> Sad to say, that does appear to be how AOL thinks. Their customers never
> make mistakes, etc. If a customer clicked "Mark as spam", then it's spam
> and that point is not open to discussion.

They're not the only one.  Roadrunner blocked all the mail from the server
I used to administer because of one user on one list.

Fortunately, subscribing to their feedback loop fixed that.  But they
weren't willing to give the user's address either.  I managed to figure it
out but that's not the point.

Geoff.