[Mailman-Users] Regarding New Mailman 3.0 & Postorius...

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Thu May 3 04:01:00 CEST 2012

David wrote:

>What state of pre-release? Beta? Alpha? What is the proposed release date?

The announcement was posted simultaneously to this list
mailman-developers, mailman-i18n and mailman-announce.

>Where can I find a feature list and documentation for Mailman 3.0 &
>Postorius? I have not seen anything on list.org!

You can find lots of stuff in the wiki at
<http://wiki.list.org/display/DEV/Mailman+3.0> and
<http://wiki.list.org/display/DEV/Google+Summer+of+Code+2012> and

Barry gave a talk at Pycon <http://pyvideo.org/video/688/mailman-3>.

There are lots of docs in the code trees at
<http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~mailman-coders/mailman/3.0/files> and