[Mailman-Users] Ubuntu release of Mailman

Adam McGreggor adam-mailman at amyl.org.uk
Fri May 11 21:50:38 CEST 2012

On Fri, May 11, 2012 at 12:37:20PM -0700, Barry Warsaw wrote:
>  - Probably the best way to get authoritative answers is to contact the Debian
>    Mailman packaging team:
>
>    pkg-mailman-hackers at lists.alioth.debian.org
>
>    I don't know whether anyone from that team is on this list, or
>    mailman-developers.

I have been on that spam-infested-thanks-Debian-for-open-for-all list
for some time, but I've still not pulled my finger out and joined the
maintainers' team for Mailman...

I believe at least one of the regular committers may be on one of the
Mailman-*@python.org lists, as well as pkg-mailman-hackers.

--
"Bernard: I don't think Sir Humphrey understands economics,
 Prime Minister; he did read Classics, you know."