[Mailman-Users] Spam filters

" Just Brits " Shop shop at justbrits.com
Sat May 19 18:30:13 CEST 2012

<< On 5/14/2012 8:54 PM, Mark J Bradakis wrote:
> So my mailing lists are getting hit by spam that goes to the lists
> since it claims to be from some poor subscriber whose email got
> hijacked. >>
Mark, it's nowhere near as bad as the same type/subject Yahoo
Lists ! ! !
>   But to be more general, what are some of the current
> best practices to filter out spam in a postfix mailman environment
> on Linux?
About 3 years or so, Bluehost started offering Spam Assassin and it
has really done the job on my Lists.  I actually cannot recall the last
time I have seen a SPAM get through to a List.

Ed
Please visit MY site at:
www.justbrits.com

PS:  Anyone interested in a slow ( 3- 4 /day) "Joke List" by MM, please
drop me a note   ! !   Ooops, and/or a small Political List (Poly Sci101).