[Mailman-Users] Reply-to and subscribing

dries annaert dries.annaert at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 10:40:19 CET 2012

I've setup the dreamhost implementation of mailman succesfully but I'm
facing a problem with the subscriptions.

What I want to try is to manage (un-)subscriptions through a drupal website
where (if the name of the list is checked) a mail is being sent to the
list-join address of the list. However, to avoid being marked as spam by
dreamhost, I have to sent the message with the actual subscribing address
in the reply-to field.

However, I can't find if it's possible (and if so, how?) to look into the
reply-to field for (un-)subscriptions.

Anyone has an idea if and how this can be done?

Best regards,
Dries