[Mailman-Users] Unable to approve messages

Carl Zwanzig cpz at tuunq.com
Fri Sep 7 17:18:39 CEST 2012

On 9/7/2012 12:05 AM, Alex TW LAM wrote:

> But after they entered "Approved <mod pw>" in the first line of the confirm
> mail (email command). Nothing would happened, list members would not receive
> posted, nor would the moderator received "Confirmation succeeded" message.

Did they change email clients or domains? IIRC, the Approved line has to be
the first line of the message body, and some MUAs add other spacing or
headers. Have them bcc you on an approve message and then look at the raw
message itself.

I think this might be a FAQ, but I'm not going to check at the moment.

z!