[Mailman-Users] Unable to approve messages

Alex TW LAM alex_tw_lam at hkpo.gov.hk
Mon Sep 10 03:26:41 CEST 2012

The help command seemed to get to mailman.

    Sep 10 09:21:40 app1 sendmail[25224]: q8A1LdEP025222:
    to="|/var/mailman/mail/mailman request testlist",
    ctladdr=<testlist-request at hostname.com> (8/0), delay=00:00:01,
    xdelay=00:00:00, mailer=prog, pri=31165, dsn=2.0.0, stat=Sent

But nothing in mailman log (/var/log/mailman)

Regards,
Alex Lam