[Mailman-Users] local emails cannot receive.

P.V.Anthony pvantony at singnet.com.sg
Thu Sep 13 07:36:28 CEST 2012

Hi,

I really have a very strange problem. I must have messed up somewhere.

When I create mailling lists named "support at example.com" and
"sales at example.com", local users like user1 at example.com and
user2 at example.com cannot receive the emails. Where else external emails
like user at external.com receives the email.

this local and external emails accounts receive the emails.

It looks like, the name "support" and "sales" has something wrong on my
system. I am really lost now. I do not know where to even start looking
for the fault.

There are no email accounts with the name support at example.com or
sales at example.com on the server.

The server is CentOS 6.3 64bit. Smtp is postfix with dovecot.

Mailman version 2.1.12.

Really need some advice. Please share a solution or suggest where to
look for possible setting error.

P.V.Anthony