[Mailman-Users] Problems with Moderation

David Dodell david at d2net.net
Sun Sep 16 05:46:02 CEST 2012

Hi trying to finally follow through on this, and figure it out.

I found my DEFAULT_URL_PATTERN was missing totally in my mm_cfg.py file.

Put that in.

Then ran

python withlist -l -a -r fix_url    within the mailman/bin directory

Loaded my list, said "Locked" and then a bunch of errors.

How do I unlock the list?

David