[Mailman-Users] Hangs when trying to start mailman as root

Lummoxx lummoxx at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 21:17:39 CEST 2012

That hangs just like trying to start mailman.  Whatever it's doing, it's a
nasty little hang.  A ctrl-c in the window won't even kill it.  Here in
python or the mailmanctl file.

Here's a thought.  The server is also using libnss-pgsql.  The mailman user
and group exist normally in /etc/passwd and /etc/group, but it still may be
getting confused by this functionality?

Is it possible that this section can be modified to specifically set
whatever that line is trying to do?  We know that the mailman user and
group on this machine is mailman.

Thanks!