[Mailman-Users] Problems updating virtual-mailman

Walter Justet wjustet at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 16:11:46 CEST 2013

Hi, I'm have a problem with the file generation. I generated a bunch of
mailman lists in the past and they are all working fine so I guess all the
postfix configuration is ok.
But now when I add a new list, the aliases and aliases.db files get
updated, but the virtual-mailman and virtual-mailman.db files are generated
with very old information that make the new lists and even some older that
have been working start failing with the unknown user (fortunately I have a
backup!)

I have in my mm_cfg.py
MTA = 'Postfix'
POSTFIX_STYLE_VIRTUAL_DOMAINS = ['my.domain.com']

and postfix with:
virtual_alias_maps = mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql-alias-maps.cf,
hash:/etc/mailman/virtual-mailman

The problem is just with the virtual-mailman file generation, i don't know
why or how it get that old list information when generates the file.

--
Saludos
Walter