[Mailman-Users] Keyword Filtering

rick at blaisedrake.com rick at blaisedrake.com
Wed Feb 13 16:47:33 CET 2013

Hello,

Is there a way to configure Mailman to have messages with a specific Keyword
included in the Subject and/or the Body of the email bounced to moderation?
We have searched and couldn't find a solid solution.

Quick Note:
- Our list is currently unmoderated and we are trying to keep it that way.
- Example:  a member sends  an email with the word TEST in the body of the
email, the message would not be approved and sent to moderation.

Can't imagine this functionality is not available, we must be missing
something.

Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Rick