[Mailman-Users] Mailman and Postfix

Benjamin_Joyner at ao.uscourts.gov Benjamin_Joyner at ao.uscourts.gov
Tue Jul 9 22:22:12 CEST 2013

Hello,

I am new to mail servers in general and so I apologize if my questions is
a simple one.  I setup mailman on a rhel5 server and it seems to be
running fine with the exception that incoming mail is not being accepted
and forwarded to the test list I setup.  I can create lists and subscribe
users and mailman sends the confirmation out to the user, yet if I send a
message to the mailing list I get nothing.  I don't see it registered on
the /var/log/maillog or any errors in the mailman logs.  The message
itself is not being rejected its just sort of vanishing.

Thank you, Regards,
Ben Joyner