[Mailman-Users] Clearing Mailman's Queue...

Christopher Kurtis Koeber ckoeber at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 13:24:01 CEST 2013

I have a hopefully simple question; how do I clear Mailman's notification
queue? I have synced the Mailman list using sync-members and I didn't add
the option to not notify the administrators of the list.

So now I have well over 6 thousand notifications pending. I stopped the
notifications from flowing by simply stopping the mailman service but how do
I clear the queue so that the notifications do not go out?

Thank you for your time.

Regards,

Christopher Kurtis Koeber