[Mailman-Users] Permission Denied Error after List Migration
mailman at rissel.it
Thu Aug 7 09:02:56 CEST 2014
Many thanks, Stephen!
2014-08-07 8:43 GMT+02:00 Stephen J. Turnbull <stephen at xemacs.org>:
> Sascha Rissel writes:
> > Thanks, in fact I didn't think of that!
> > Meanwhile I created the list on the target server anew, using "newlist"
> > command.
> > Afterwards I exported members and config from the old server and
> > it into the new server's list:
> > > list_members -o regular.lst -r <list name>
> > > list_members -o digest.lst -d <list name>
> > > config_list -o config.cfg <list name>
> > > add_members -r regular.lst <list name>
> > > add_members -d digest.lst <list name>
> > > config_list -i config.cfg <list name>
> > Lastly I imported the archive via
> > > /var/lib/mailman/bin/arch <list name>
> I believe this works correctly (I assume that when "importing the
> archive" you copied the mbox file to the right place).
> If everything seems to be working without permissions problems then
> you should be OK.
> This is really not something I'm terribly expert in. However, Mark
> Sapiro is on vacation so I did my best. I think he'll be back in a
> week or two and you can get more help from him (or perhaps others on
> this list) if something still doesn't seem right.
More information about the Mailman-Users