[Mailman-Users] Second step in SA

Timothy Murphy gayleard at alice.it
Thu Aug 14 14:24:54 CEST 2014

Having got SA working at last on my CentOS-7 home server,
I'm thinking of improving its use for me (no-one else).

1) What is the simplest way to reject mail in chinese, russian
and turkish?

2) I get some email wrongly marked spam - always from the same site.
I'm tried marking this as ham (and running "sa-learn --ham")
but this has surprisingly little effect.

3) Bizarrely, I seem to be getting a lot of spam from Brazil -
at least I assume that is where *.br lives?
I guess 1% of email from Brazil might be legit,
but losing it would be a small sacrifice.
I guess I could look at the sites - there may be only a couple.
What is the easiest way to define email from a given site as spam?

--
Timothy Murphy
e-mail: gayleard /at/ eircom.net