[Mailman-Users] Inconsistent Message Delivery -- Hosted

Charlene Ruell cruell at climatenetwork.org
Wed Dec 3 02:15:15 CET 2014

Thanks for the responses! I will see if I can get access to the log.

Carl, it is very strange, as there isn't anything in common among the users
reporting issues. The feedback that I am getting is that there are no delays
(this has been my experience as well) the messages just never arrive (though
they are in the archive). What adds to the mystery is it is not consistent.
Yesterday, several of my users reported receiving some messages from a list,
but not others. I've asked for feedback to get a better handle on what the
common denominator might be. In my thinking, if users are receiving some
messages it is not a filter or spam issue, otherwise ALL messages would be
stopped. Correct?

The lists are all roughly 75 users. The biggest is 150.

Thanks so much! Myself and my organization VERY much appreciate your help.
______________________________________
Charlene Ruell
Program Assistant
Climate Action Network-International (CAN)
skype: charlene.ruell
cruell at climatenetwork.org
Peru Mobile +51 955 37 4801

www.climatenetwork.org