[Mailman-Users] Hot to eliminate Untitled Attachments?

Brook Powers lwpowers at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 19:33:39 CET 2014

Greetings,

I have configured a listserv to support our non-profit.

The Mailman-Version: 2.1.17 listserv is maintained by Hostgator.com, where
we have our domain hosted.

When sending to the list, I receive the email in Outlook 2013, with an
attachment “Untitled attachment 00240.txt (342 B)”

The attachment contains;

tech-comm mailing list

tech-comm at listserv.domain.org