[Mailman-Users] Problems sending email

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Mon Dec 8 00:58:11 CET 2014

On 12/07/2014 06:27 AM, Bob Hacker wrote:
> I have a problem with one person on my members sending emails to our members
> list.  The email goes out but no one receives it.  If she sends the email to
> me, I can forward it to the members list and everyone gets it.

Is this member the only one posting from an @aol.com or @yahoo.com
address? If so, this could be a DMARC issue. See
<http://wiki.list.org/x/lQARAQ> and <http://wiki.list.org/x/ggARAQ>.

What do you mean by "The email goes out"?

Is the post in the list's archive?

If you have access to Mailman's logs, is it logged in the 'post' log and
the 'smtp' log? Is there anything in the 'smtp-failure' or 'bounce' logs?

Is there a 'discarded' message in the 'vette' log. Any other messages in
the 'vette' log?

If you have access to the outgoing MTA logs, what is logged there
regarding these messages?