[Mailman-Users] Digest indexes

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Fri Dec 19 10:42:46 CET 2014

Lucio Chiappetti writes:

 > I hope it is allowed to post a few screendumps to demonstrate

Unfortunately, Mailman @python.org doesn't pass those, and they don't
get into mail-archive.com because it's subscribed by mail, not direct
from the Mailman daemon.

 > This satisfies your item 1 in three clicks
 > This satisfies your item 2 in a min of 2 clicks.

Actually, most Emacs-based MUAs are able to treat digests as folders
by default.  No customizations required.

The ones I've used are also able to "explode" digests into single
messages.  But for most purposes treating them as folders is more
convenient.