[Mailman-Users] Manually setting digest version and/or number and other questions

George Kasica gkasica at netwrx1.com
Tue Feb 11 06:39:46 CET 2014

I actually found the method to use bin/withlist here so that's OK.

How does your script work exactly? Where do I find what I use for variables
and what they are now? Almost looks like config_list might be better.

Changes made but one question - on the web based Archives page I still see
an entry for the gzipp'd version but it now goes nowhere and throws a page
not found. How do I get rid of that:

Archive	View by:	Downloadable version
2014:	[ Thread ] [ Subject ] [ Author ] [ Date ]	[ Gzip'd Text 2 KB ]

The requested URL /pipermail/skunk-works/2014.txt.gz was not found on this
server.

George