[Mailman-Users] Mailman Subscribers Management

Larry Kuenning larry at qhpress.org
Sun Jul 6 16:52:11 CEST 2014

On 7/6/2014 10:01 AM, Mark Sapiro wrote:

> see the 'Find
> member' help link for documentation of the regular expression syntax.

This link currently gets a "404 File Not Found" error.

Incidentally I find by experiment that neither a star (as mentioned by
the OP) nor the regular expression "^.*@.*$" succeeds in showing all
members of a list in my Mailman 2.1.9 installation.  The star by itself
gets "Error: Bad regular expression: *" (not surprising) and the regular
expression (or the simpler "@") gets only a list of the A's (except in a
list that's so small it shows its whole membership automatically in the
web interface).  A more restrictive search term (such as "@yahoo") does
work but of course doesn't find all members.

--
Larry Kuenning
larry at qhpress.org