[Mailman-Users] Mailman message IDs? Disappearing Posts

billy noah billynoah at zuma-design.com
Sat Jul 12 23:28:49 CEST 2014

I'm not sure if this makes any difference but you'll want to make sure you
have spf records & dkim set up for your mailserver.  I had some troubles
with messages being discarded by gmai, hotmail and others before I got this
set up properly.  On the other hand, if some messages are going through at
all then I'm not sure if this would have much effect.  In any event it's
recommended.