[Mailman-Users] Membership Management PHP UI

Peter Knowles pknowles at tpnsolutions.com
Mon Jun 16 23:54:39 CEST 2014

Mark,

I'm also considering the use of the PEAR module Services_Mailman, which
appears to interact with the Mailman default admin UI behind the scenes.
This options may be feasible in the short term. Are you aware if this works
with the current 2.x.x branch of Mailman without issue?

Best Regards,
Peter Knowles
TPN Solutions

Email: pknowles at tpnsolutions.com