[Mailman-Users] Membership Management PHP UI

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Tue Jun 17 02:45:46 CEST 2014

On 06/16/2014 02:54 PM, Peter Knowles wrote:
> Mark,
>
> I'm also considering the use of the PEAR module Services_Mailman, which
> appears to interact with the Mailman default admin UI behind the scenes.
> This options may be feasible in the short term. Are you aware if this
> works with the current 2.x.x branch of Mailman without issue?

I'm not specifically aware of what does or doesn't work, but I've
glanced at the docs and it doesn't seem to use anything that hasn't been
stable for over a decade.

It does however appear to rely on the availability of the Membership
Management... -> Membership List, Mass Subscription and Mass Removal
pages for listing, subscribing and removing members and the user options
page for setting user options.