[Mailman-Users] [discuss] configuration of the maillist server from 1net.org

willi uebelherr willi.uebelherr at gmail.com
Sun Jun 22 22:34:15 CEST 2014

Dear friends,

now i think, it is clear. The feature "duplicate suppression" is a fix
mechanism. I will wait for the answers of the people from the
mailman-users list, what the say about. But in Gmail with a user
configuration never i can resolve the problem.

The mailman server never want to support the change of message-id. And
as a user never i can do it. Only with a second user subscribing. My
next alternative is to use GMX in Germany or any other non-non-neutral
mailserver.

I ordered the mails in inverse chronical order.

many greetings, willi
Panama City

-------- Original-Nachricht --------