[Mailman-Users] [discuss] configuration of the maillist server from 1net.org

Mon Jun 23 00:06:34 CEST 2014

On 6/22/14, 4:34 PM, willi uebelherr wrote:

> Dear friends,
>
> now i think, it is clear. The feature "duplicate suppression" is a fix
> mechanism. I will wait for the answers of the people from the
> mailman-users list, what the say about. But in Gmail with a user
> configuration never i can resolve the problem.
>
> The mailman server never want to support the change of message-id. And
> as a user never i can do it. Only with a second user subscribing. My
> next alternative is to use GMX in Germany or any other non-non-neutral
> mailserver.
>
> I ordered the mails in inverse chronical order.
>
> many greetings, willi
> Panama City

One option is to add a subscription to the list in digest mode. While
normally you can have only 1 subscription per email address, since gmail
addresses are dot (.) insensitive, you can create a "new" email address
adding or removing a dot to the email address. If you subscribe to the
Mime-Digest, you will even get messages with headers.

--
Richard Damon