[Mailman-Users] Direct message to archive only?

Keith Bierman khbkhb at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 02:30:58 CET 2014

"environment would have the necessary access to do any of the above."

Indeed!

Back when I was administering my own mailserver it was easy enough to have
a -archive list which only went to the same archive file as the list itself
(I don't recall the syntax, but I recall setting it up under multiple
generations of SunOS ;>).

It's a common enough use-case I'd hoped there was a civilized way to do it
through the cPanel/mailman front door.

Keith Bierman
khbkhb at gmail.com
kbiermank AIM