[Mailman-Users] DMARC From munging: Keep original sender

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Thu May 1 17:01:15 CEST 2014

On 05/01/2014 05:46 AM, Ralf Jung wrote:

> Strange enough, I found code in Mailman/Handlers/CookHeaders.py which
> adds the original sender to reply-to (which I was about to suggest), but
> that header does not end up in the mail.

It should.

> Is this a known problem? Am I doing something wrong? Any help would be
> appreciated.

The current release is 2.1.18rc3. The final will be released this
weekend. It works there. It should work in 2.1.16 as long as the list is
not fully personalized.

There are bugs fixed in 2.1.18rc3, but they don't seem relevant to your
case. See <https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1311431>,
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1312970> and
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1313010>.

I'll try later today to duplicate this with 2.1.16.