[Mailman-Users] Logging fail?

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Tue May 13 04:35:19 CEST 2014

On 05/12/2014 05:51 PM, Mark J Bradakis wrote:

> My turn to apologize, I should have specified that the logs contained
> nothing related to
> that specific message, and not implied they were completely empty.

Please note that when I ask what's in logs, I don't want a filtered
response. Granted there's a bunch of stuff in logs that isn't relevant,
but I would like it not pre-filtered. The bottom line is if you knew
what would be relevant to me, you probably wouldn't need my help.

For example, you indicated in the OP that you grepped for the list name.
There could be relevant messages that don't include the list name