[Mailman-Users] bounce processing

Andrew Watson abwatson at me.com
Wed Sep 3 16:16:23 CEST 2014

On Aug 29 2014 I disabled bounce processing for my list.
On Sep 2 2014 I re-enabled the subscription of a subscriber who had been disabled.
On Sep 3 2014 the subscriber received the message below: (list name deleted)

Why is this happening after I disabled bounce processing?
Why is the subscriber being disabled two weeks after the bounce?