[Mailman-Users] command line get list of members moderation status?

Jim McKinney jmck at ece.cmu.edu
Sun Aug 2 15:00:06 CEST 2015

Hi,

We're running Mailman 2.1.12.  We have a list that is largely moderated,
but there is a small group of posters who should not be.  Because of the
size of the list the Membership management forms are a little cumbersome
for checking all of these.  Is there command line method to get a list
of members who have their moderation flag either set, or unset if that's
easier?  Alternatively, is there a way to list all the members of the
list with their moderation flag as part of the output?  I did look
around a bit, but my google mojo is failing me...

Thanks in advance for any help.

thanx
 -jmck

--