[Mailman-Users] Permissions error on all Mailman overnights

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Sun Aug 9 21:43:40 CEST 2015

On 08/09/2015 12:28 PM, Steve Matzura wrote:

> I changed the crontab to a few minutes later than current time on
> today's day of the month, and I did try the process show command and
> it showed nothing running.
>
> The command in the crontab is:
>
> /usr/bin/python -S /usr/local/mailman/cron/mailpasswds

OK. So mailpasswds is no longer running. Presumably, you are getting
emailed output from cron as you were seeing the prior errors, so if you
received nothing, then the cron produced no output which is normal.

Do you actually have lists with members with the list's send_reminders =
Yes and at least some members "Get password reminder email for this
list?" = Yes?

Is Mailman running and delivering mail?

Is there anything in Mailman's error log (/usr/local/mailman/logs/error)?