[Mailman-Users] Many users unsubscribed at once (not by me)

Jayson Smith jaybird at bluegrasspals.com
Sun Dec 13 07:05:36 EST 2015

Hi,

Unfortunately, disabling automatic removal from the list will only fix
one effect of the problem, not the problem itself. There's something
going on which is causing mail to those addresses to bounce. If you are
receiving messages with the subject of "Bounce action notification"
these will tell you who is bouncing mail, and the attached mail delivery
failure reports will tell you why they are bouncing mail, which is
important. I suspect you have a DMARC or IP reputation issue.

Hope this helps.

Jayson