[Mailman-Users] mails send from sendmail with commandline to mailman become 'Message has implicit destination'

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Mon Dec 28 22:58:32 EST 2015

On 12/27/2015 10:11 PM, MichaelLeung wrote:
> please tell me what did you see the To: and the Subject:header

Look at the raw message or at least the raw message headers. You can do
this with, e.g., less or vi on the mailbox containing the message or
with any mail client that will show you the raw message or the complete
headers.

Here are the messages I received from you minus some headers such as
Received:, Delivered-To: and MailScanner headers added by MTAs in transit.

message sent by echo "test message 1" | mail -s 'test mail 1' -r mark@
msapiro.net mark at msapiro.net