[Mailman-Users] Hyperkitty search not working

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Wed Jul 29 17:43:40 CEST 2015

On 7/27/15 9:17 PM, Shivam Shukla wrote:

> I am using mailman3 in development mode. I have all components working
> and properly running. I have setup some test mailing lists and send mails.
> The issue is that i am not able to use the search feature of hyperkitty
> properly. I am inserting subject and some part of body in search field
> but it never give any result. Please suggest am i doing something wrong
> or search feature does not work the way i am trying to use it.

Questions about Mailman 3 and particularly Postorius and Hyperkitty are
better posted to the mailman-developers at python.org list
join that list if you are not already a member and post there.

The people working most closely with MM 3 are much more likely to read
your post on mailman-developers. We will soon have a
mailman3-users at mailman3.org list (running on MM 3 of course), but there
are still infrastructure issues to work out before that list will be
operational.