[Mailman-Users] Scrubbing html

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Wed Mar 25 02:50:42 CET 2015

On 03/24/2015 05:46 PM, Nancy Cullen wrote:
> I do have the Digest Options set to MIME, that is why I am confused
> that  we still got the scrubbed message!!

Is the digest members 'plain' setting unchecked in the admin Membership
List (or her options Get MIME or Plain Text Digests? set to MIME) or
have you only set Digest options -> mime_is_default_digest to MIME. The
latter setting only affects the default for the former setting for new
members.

The only other possibility is Non-digest options -> scrub_nondigest but
that would affect all messages, not just digests.