[Mailman-Users] DMARC problems

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Fri Jul 15 17:37:23 EDT 2016

On 07/15/2016 01:45 PM, Richard Johnson wrote:

>> In 2.1.16 a from_is_list feature was implemented ...

> I'm running 2.1.17 and the only thing I see which seems related to this is the "anonymous list" option under General Options.  Is this what's being referred to here, or is there some other "site configuration" (i.e., per-site configuration?) method somewhere?

You really should upgrade. There have been ongoing changes in this area
through 2.1.22. See
<http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~mailman-coders/mailman/2.1/view/head:/NEWS>.
However, to answer your question, in 2.1.16 and 2.1.17 the from_is_list
feature had to be enabled by putting

ALLOW_FROM_IS_LIST = Yes

in mm_cfg.py.