[Mailman-Users] List is displaying subscriber in header

Christian F Buser luscheina at yahoo.de
Fri Sep 2 14:40:51 EDT 2016

Hi all

A list (Mailman 2.1.21 on cPanel installation) is behaving strangely. In the header of a list message, there appears an "Envelope-To:" header line, which contains 200 (of the approximately 1000) subscribers.

I did not find any setting which could be wront, and I think this behaviour is new to that list. But as far as I remember, I did not change anything recently.

What is wrong here?

Thank you, Christian
--
Christian F. Buser, Hohle Gasse 6, CH-5507 Mellingen (Switzerland)
Hilfe fuer Strassenkinder in Ghana: http://www.chance-for-children.org